Find out if your Social Worker is Registered with OCSWSSW

Verified uses with CRPA.ca are encouraged to post any general post about the child protection system which may not be specifically included in another forum. This forum is intended to be used as a general chat board by verified or above CRPA.ca account holders. Members of the public can view all posts in this section.

Re: Find out if your Social Worker is Registered with OCSWSS

Postby white_cub_tiger_7671 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 pm

hi well i can and know for a fact that half of the workers in the St.Catharines F.A.C.S office is not registered with the OCSWSSW why they are not is beyound me but i think it should be mandatory that they be registered if they are not then they should get a big fine or make it that this happin . second of all i think that they should take anger management courses and parenting courses because of the way they treat other parents that are not workers just stay at home parents because i know im a stay at home parent of 5 kids the oldest is 17 15 13 13 7 and wow i can tell ya that these workers should grow up and smell what the kids are doing today.
i can name all the workers ever involved with me and i did put them in the register thing and known of them are registered
white_cub_tiger_7671

Return to General information and discussion forum about child protection